Greetings! Over the next couple of days I will outline the basic steps for creating an Information Security Program that really works. Ther are seven major areas, listed below that I'll be covering over the coming days and week. Stay tuned . . . .
If you have any questions you would like answered, feel free to email me at email@example.com, or just post a comment!
1. Create an Atmosphere of Risk Management
2. Create Physical Security Perimeter
3. Manage Employee Access
4. Have Good Internal Controls
5. Protect Against Malicious Code
6. Implement Training and Testing Programs
7. Prepare for Disaster